Friday, October 29, 2010

Twinkle graces the cover of Harper's Bazaar | Total Filmy

Twinkle graces the cover of Harper's Bazaar | Total Filmy


Tinsel villa's Khiladi, Akshay is feeling elated and lucky after seeing his wife, Twinkle on the cover page of Harper's Bazaar November issue.
The theme of the issue is “fabulous at every age”, where Twinkle is looking glamorous and stunning in a one shoulder dress.
The ecstatic hubby tweeted on the micro-blogging site, Twitter, “I just wanna say how unbelievably lucky I am 2 have such a stunning wife! Have u seen how beautiful Tina aka 'Twinkle' is looking on the cover of Harpers today.”
In the interview, Twinkle reveals how her style statement has developed during the years, how has her work helped her to have a better fashion sense and how happy she is for not being a part of Bollywood.

Twinkle takes the credit for styling Akki
Commenting on Akki's style statement, the glamorous lady left no opportunity in taking the credit for her hubby's styling.
Twinkle shared, “I take full credit for his style; what's nice is that he likes to experiment. He has more shoes than I do, and gets bored of wearing a black shirt with trousers. He likes me to oversee his wardrobe, especially for an event.
“If it's for a show, we discuss the look together. He also takes interest in the way I look. So does my son. My husband has comments on everything I wear."
Interestingly, Twinkle even admitted that she got the sense of styling herself late in life and did many efforts to learn it.
Twinkle has no regrets for not being a part of Bollywood
It was 2001 when Twinkle last appeared on the silver screen in the film, 'Love Ke Liye Kuchh Bhi Karega' before getting married to the Bollywood Khiladi.

Surprisingly, the 35-year-old actress has no regrets of not being a part of Bollywood.

This actress-turned-interior designer said, “I have not missed it for a single day. I hated every minute of it. I might have enjoyed my last two movies only because I knew I was quitting (in 2001).”
“I have a job that I love and sometimes dream about. That never happened to me with acting. And I don't even think I was a good actress,” she further added.

Reportedly, Twinkle will be seen making a guest appearance in Farah Khan's 'Tees Maar Khan', featuring Akki and Kat.

No comments:

Post a Comment