Thursday, September 22, 2016

A gift of love

Photo Courtesy: Hindustan Times

Love or like love? In either case, it is incomplete without a gift. Be it flowers or a small gift, somewhere the expectation for a token of love persists. The rush at the gift shops, florists and shopping malls is enough to judge the craze of Valentine’s Day among city-goers. While some are trying to make best efforts for their love interest, a few others are getting ready for first-time proposals.

“I am writing many letters to him expressing myself and have attached a few photographs of my memories with him. He is my childhood friend. I just hope to hear a yes from him,” says an 18-year-old schoolgirl.
Now that the D-day is here, we take a look at the gifts bought by the youth to impress their loved ones.



No comments:

Post a Comment