Monday, October 24, 2016

Try Trekking For The ‘A’ Factor

Photo Courtesy: Pixabay


Nervous, yet elated. Frightened, yet optimistic. The feelings before my first trek revolved in my head in the form of this plethora of adjectives. The moment to foray into a different ‘A’dventure had arrived as I eagerly waited to get rid of the monotony in my life. Instead of opting for a beach holiday or some spa session in the backwaters somewhere in the South, I asserted to spend time amidst the mountains, around the nature.

Living in tents. Walking around the dense forests. Huge pine trees. Crossing the valley streams on the wood logs and ancient handmade bridges. Relishing the instantly cooked hot food served in the company of unknown people. Making new friends over meals. Cold winds gushing peacefulness. Getting clicked around the bonfire sessions. A hot cup of coffee around the bushes and water under the dark sky. Interacting with the local crowd.



No comments:

Post a Comment