Tuesday, November 11, 2014

A letter to Akshay Kumar

The most embarrassing moment of my life, till date, was watching the film The Shaukeens. Being a fan of Akshay, I had lot of expectations from his films. I can understand some can be bad, but awful???? No dude. Writing this letter is the first thing I did after reaching home:

Dear #AkshayKumar
You are such a wonderful and talented actor and producer. Please stop making such obnoxious and horrible films. Spending money and coming to theatre and watching your film... We would love to see some story, quality and pleasing content that makes us laugh and make our life lively and makes us forget our tensions.

The other three actors in your film are extremely talented personalities. However, they too failed to create their charm. Seriously how muchcrassness can be there in a film? Heights of a cray film #theshaukeens#dontwatchit #beware #crapybollywoodfilms #akshaykumar

Hope you understand #AkshayKumar. I would love to take my money back.

Unfortunately, I can't.

So please pity us and not yourself.

Regards

A #crazy but not stupid #fan


Love:)

No comments:

Post a Comment